The only thing more rewarding than enjoying an amazing waterfront music festival is looking back and knowing you helped produce it.
Feel this glory by volunteering at this year’s festival! Volunteers are an integral part of festival culture and we couldn’t do it without you. All volunteers will receive free entry into the festival and the after party.
What does a volunteer do?
- You will be the welcoming face at the front gate as people enter the ground, giving directions, and pumping up the crowds as they file in. Everyone is here to enjoy themselves – let’s make it easy.
- You will help keep the grounds looking as beautiful as a mountain town should.
- You will be the know-it-all for festival goers with questions. Don’t worry – this will mostly mean giving people directions.
- Help people find parking.
- Our later shift of volunteers (and any keeners) will help with festival tear down. Don’t forget to join us for the after party at Bud’s.
Volunteer shifts will be guaranteed fun. Sign up with a friend or dive in solo by filling out the volunteer application.